Celebrating The Queen's Platinum Jubilee
2nd - 6th June
3-Night Break from £185 per person per night including dinner, room & breakfast
Our Platinum Celebrations will be full of Royal Pageantry as we enjoy this spectacular weekend celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the Queen's reign as monarch. Royalty has always been part of Carlyon Bay, with the Duke of Windsor in the early 20th Century, Prince Charles & Diana in the 1980s, Princess Anne in 2018 and the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge visiting almost a year ago to the day of Her Majesty's Platinum Jubilee, they have all enjoyed the luxury and warm welcome that all our guests receive here at the Carlyon Bay.
Our break will include an entertainment programme over the 4 days all designed with a Royal theme including the lighting of a Beacon, our friends from Bugle Silver Band playing, and complimentary cream tea and Pimms reception for our guests culminating with fireworks on Saturday night.
Included in your rate will be:
- Room & breakfast in a Small Inland room - or upgrade to enjoy spectacular views with our sea-facing rooms
- Dinner in the award-winning Bay View Restaurant each night
- A full entertainment programme all designed with a royal theme
- TV's showing all the major Royal events in the Spa Bar & Drawing Room
- Cream Tea & Pimms reception served on Saturday Afternoon
- One round of golf daily on the Championship golf course
- Full use of the spa and leisure facilities including the large outdoor pool, tennis courts
- Spectacularly located in 250 acres with stunning views across St Austell Bay
Call our reservations team now on 01726 812304 (option 1) or book online below to enjoy the next 4-day weekend!