3 Nights Dinner, Room & Breakfast from £205 per person per night
Retreat to luxury as you snuggle down for an unforgettable getaway, with incredible sea views, 18-hole championship golf course, a luxury spa, and award-winning Cornish cuisine and our wonderful entertainment programme means you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to a New Year break along the coast.
Take a stroll along St Austell coastline, savour sweet treats and savoury delights, and indulge in a spa treatment or a round of golf on our championship course. Whatever you get up to on your break, you’ll find your home away from home at The Carlyon Bay Hotel.
Our New Year breaks offer the full Carlyon experience wrapped up with the charm of the festive period, from mulled wine and a mince pie on arrival, champagne receptions and a 6-course dinner on New Year's Eve.
Included in your stay:
- Small Double Inland-Facing Room
- Breakfast and Dinner daily in our Bay View Restaurant
- 6-course dinner on New Year's Eve
- Mulled wine, sherry and a warm mince pie on arrival
- Full use of spa and hotel facilities
- A round of golf on the 18-hole Championship course daily
- Full entertainment programme suitable for all ages
- Complimentary treats for children aged 15 and under
- Complimentary use of the hotel's wide range of facilities
- Champagne reception
- Texas scramble on our Championship golf course New Year's Day
- Award-winning dining
- Free Wi-Fi & Parking
- EV chargers - subject to availability and chargeable
- Exclusive guest discounts to nearby attractions
- An array of lounges and bars to cosy up in
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person per night and based on two people sharing a small double inland-facing room. Room upgrades are available at an additional cost. Our Christmas & New Year breaks cancellation policy applies which is listed in the Festive Breaks brochure. New Year breaks are a minimum of 3 nights and the first night's accommodation will be taken as a deposit upon booking and full payment will be required by 1st December.