Easter Weekend 2023
Winner of the Gold Award in the Large Hotel of the Year category at the South West Tourism Awards 2021 & Cornwall Tourism Awards 2021 & 2022
Join us for 3 days and take advantage of the late Easter weekend by enjoying a refreshing stroll through the scenic countryside, a round of golf on the Championship course and indulging in our luxury Spa.
Our family fun-filled entertainment programme is suitable for all ages, with the highlight being the annual Easter Egg Hunt for the little ones! Our award-winning Bay View Restaurant will be using the best local seasonal produce accompanied by Carlyon Bay's famous friendly service! Book our Easter special rooms now for the best holiday possible.
3 night Easter stays start from:
- £150 per person per night for room & breakfast in a small inland facing room
- £180 per person per night for dinner, room & breakfast in a small inland facing room
Rates are per person per night and based on a 3-night stay and upgrades are available.
Top tip: Upgrade to a Sea Facing room, and wake up to the beautiful spring sun rising across the bay.
During the school holidays, children under 15 years can enjoy:
- FREE children’s entertainment programme to suit all ages, including laser clay pigeon shooting, archery, fun casino nights, balloon and craft workshops, birds of prey experience, big games nights, quiz nights and much, much more.
- FREE soft drinks throughout their stay
- FREE lunches throughout their stay
- FREE ice creams throughout their stay
- FREE packed lunches, if you are heading out for the day
- FREE supervised FuNzOnE open 10 am – 6 pm every day during the school holidays. Packed with brilliant activities to keep children entertained, ranging from traditional arts and crafts through to modern interactive games