11th September 2018
National Spa Week 2018
This week is #NationalSpaWeek where we are focusing on all things spa! Our excellent team of Spa therapists have shared with us their favourite treatments and why.
- Annabel: My favourite treatment is anyone of the Elemis facials, they are very relaxing for our guests and can provide lasting benefits for the skin - with nourishing factors which illuminate the complexion.
- Hannah: The ulimate treatment for me is the Elemis Pro Collagen Age Defy facial. I love the Elemis products, their anti-ageing benefits are long lasting and helps skin look plumper, more raditant and smoother. With Elemis products, your skin looks amazing after just an hour.
- Jill: My favourite treatment to carry out is reflexology. Reflexology works well in targetting all levels of dis-ease, it can aid relaxation and is very de-stressing.
- Megan: My favourite treatment to carry out is the Intensely Cleansing Salt Glow. The products smell delicious and can be invigorating or relaxing, leaving you with fabulous glowing skin.
- Josie: The best treatment for me is HD brows! I love creating brows that sculpt and frame the face to suit the client individually. HD brows use a uniqie mapping formula.
- Kayleigh: My favourite treatment is, Gel colour by O.P.I. This is the secret to long lasting nails. The gel polish offers up to three weeks of colour, wear and shine. Get ready to change the nail game. No chips. No problem!