Summer 2022 staycations at the multi-award-winning Carlyon Bay Hotel
Winner of the Gold Award in the Large Hotel of the Year category at both the South West Tourism Awards & Cornwall Tourism Awards 2021
2020 and 2021 were funny years yet we remain renowned for providing luxury, Cornish seaside holidays here at the Carlyon Bay Hotel. From families seeking the ultimate summer staycation, to couples looking for a sunny beach getaway, we have a package just right for you. Make sure you book early, whether it is for a few days of a great British holiday or a week-ling family get-together to guarantee your holiday with us.
All of the hotels' facilities are free to use for all our residents, so make the most of our large outdoor heated pool, large indoor pool and luxury spa, two golf courses, two tennis courts, multiple dining options, well-appointed bedrooms and our warm and friendly staff. Wake up with spectacular sea-views or relax on the large and comfortable terrace eating mussels caught from the mussel farms you see in the distance.
Our Summer 2022 rates start from just £170 per person per night based on a 3-night stay for a small double Inland facing bedroom, and included in your rate are the following:
- Room & breakfast daily
- Free use of the spa and heated outdoor pool and the hotel's facilities
- Free golf daily on the 18 hole championship golf course
- Entertainment programme suitable for all ages throughout the day
- Central location to visit all of Cornwall's attractions
- Access to the hotel's private beach or just a 200-yard walk from Crinnis Beach, with lots of activities including jet skis, paddle boarding & kayaking
- Under 15's receive lots of free treats including lunches, soft drinks and ice creams
- Multiple dining options are available including early family dining saving over 35% when booked in advance
2021 saw our family rooms and deluxe sea-facing rooms book up very quickly, so don't miss out and book now!
Speak to our friendly reservations team on 01726 812304 or book on our website below. Please note that we recommend speaking to our reservations team directly to discuss your particular requirements with family bookings.