Directions to Carlyon Bay Hotel
- Exit the M5 at junction 31 for the A30 to Bodmin/Okehampton.
- Stay on the A30, passing Okehampton, Launceston and Bodmin.
- After you have passed Bodmin, stay in the left-hand lane and at the next junction, turn off on to the A391 for St Austell.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A391.
- At the traffic lights go straight ahead.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit marked St Austell and stay on the A391.
- You will then go through 5 more roundabouts and at each one you take the second exit, staying on the A391.
- After the 5th roundabout, you will come to traffic lights, where you turn left on to Holmbush Rd/A390.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Par Moor Rd/A3082. The Britannia Inn pub will be in front of you.
- Opposite Cornish Market World, turn right onto Cypress Avenue
- At the crossroads go straight on and the hotel will be on your left.
- Our postcode is PL25 3RD.
- Should you require a taxi to the hotel from a local train or bus station, we have excellent contacts with local firms and are happy to arrange one for you.
Google Maps & What3Words Links
For the best route please use Google Maps
For What3Words please use ///cushy.meaning.fond
Tel: 01726 812304
Fax: 01726 814938
The Carlyon Bay Hotel
We wish you a pleasant journey and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel