Explore the famous Cornish Gardens
Due to the popularity of our Garden Breaks, we have extended the availability!
Discover the beauty of famous Cornish gardens this spring, with our Luxury Garden breaks, available between 1st February - 13th July Spring comes very early in Cornwall and you can expect to see magnolias, camellia and rhododendron flowering.
With two thirds of The Eden Project being under cover, you need not worry about any spring showers! The Rain Forest Biome is not seasonal and will always show plants in fruit and flower, whilst areas of the Mediterranean Biome are at their best during our winter and spring.
Twenty-five years ago, Heligan’s historic gardens were unknown and unseen; lost under a tangle of weeds. It was only the chance discovery of a door in the ruins that led to the restoration of this once great estate. Today, The Lost Gardens have been put back where they belong: in pride of place among the finest gardens in Cornwall, one not to be missed.
- 1st - 28th February from £275
- 1st - 29th March from £305
- 2nd - 30th April from £345
- 1st May - 25th May from £390
- 26th May - 13th July from £405
These rates include of:
- 3 nights accommodation
- A three course Table d'hote meal every night
- A Full English breakfast daily
- A round of golf daily
- Full use of the facilities
- Admission to two famous Cornish Gardens - the Eden Project & the Lost Gardens of Heligan.
This price is based on an inland room, upgrades to sea view rooms are available at a supplement.
Book now by clicking below or calling our friendly reservations team on 01726 812304.