Explore the famous Cornish Gardens
Discover the beauty of famous Cornish gardens with our Luxury Garden breaks. All breaks include entry to the Lost Garden's of Heligan, the Eden Project and Trebah.
With two thirds of The Eden Project being under cover, you need not worry about any showers! The Rainforest Biome is not seasonal and will always show plants in fruit and flower, whilst areas of the Mediterranean Biome are at their best during our winter and spring.
Discover the magic of Trebah's beautiful Cornish valley garden with over four miles of footpath. Explore under canopies bursting with exotic blooms. Follow vibrant tunnels of colour that cascade down to their very own secluded beach on the Helford River. Trebah offers visitors a year round experience.
Twenty-five years ago, Heligan’s historic gardens were unknown and unseen; lost under a tangle of weeds. It was only the chance discovery of a door in the ruins that led to the restoration of this once great estate. Today, The Lost Gardens have been put back where they belong: in pride of place among the finest gardens in Cornwall, one not to be missed.
Garden Breaks package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation
- Enjoy admission to three famous Cornish Gardens: the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan & Trebah Garden's.
- A three course Table d'hote meal every night
- A Full English breakfast daily
- A round of golf daily
- Full use of the facilities
Prices per person from:
- 23rd September - 27th October from £360
- 28th October - 22nd December from £270
- 2nd - 31st January - from £270
- 1st - 28th February - from £285
- 1st - 31st March - from £300
- 1st - 30th April - from £360
- 1st - 31st May - from £405
- 1st - 30th June - from £420
- 1st July - 31st August from £480
- 1st - 30th September- from £450
- 1st - 31st October - from £375
- 1st November - 22nd December - from £270
These prices are per person and based on two people sharing an inland room, upgrades to sea view rooms are available at a supplement.
Book now by clicking below or calling our friendly reservations team on 01726 812304.