28th July 2018
Family Fun in Cornwall this summer!
Cornwall has a wealth of activities for all to enjoy and summer is prime time! Escape to the Cornish Coast with one of our luxury breaks and be in the perfect location for exploring the county.
Where to go?
- Eden Project - no visit to Cornwall is complete without a visit to the biomes. They have an exciting Expedition to Space programme currently running.
- Hangloose - home of the UK's longest zipwire, freefall, gravity and air activities. For the brave only!
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan - the magic of Heligan is unforgetable. Rediscovered only 25 years ago.
- Minack Theatre - watch a play with a background like no other. The outdoor theatre is based on the edge of a cliff with dramatic coastal views.
- Poldark - visit the famous filming locations around the county, with Charlestown - the historic fishing port, just around the corner from the hotel.
- Paradise Park - get up close and personal with beautiful birds
- Beaches - it goes without saying that Cornwall is famous for it's sandy beaches, sit back, relax and bask in the Cornish sunshine
- Or for those feeling a little more adrenaline hunters try out Waverunner Jetski Safari at Carlyon Beach!
- Visit Falmouth, Mevagissey, Looe & St. Ives and get a real feel of what living in Cornwall is all about.
Cornwall is the ultimate location to visit, with so many relaxing or exciting opportunities for all to explore and discover.
We have a fantastic family entertainment programme running at the hotel, with activities for all the family to enjoy. Check it out here.