13th January 2020
Put the Eden Project on your bucket list for 2020
Are you staying with us in 2020?
Here are 5 reasons to put the Eden Project on your bucket list for this year!
1. Brilliant school holiday activities Starting with February half-term's Colour Uncovered, where kids will get hands-on with art activities to embrace the incredible world of colour!
2. Amazing art exhibitions They will be presenting an array of thought-provoking art exhibitions, starting with Radical Botany, which sees contemporary artists explore biodiversity, trade and extinction.
3. World-class concerts A fantastic line up of music lies ahead, with more acts to be announced alongside Lionel Richie and The Script, including a new range of luxury packages so you can do the Sessions in style.
4. Stunning new gardens They will be opening the UK’s first-ever Korean Garden, powerfully designed as a symbol of hope. And don't miss the return of huge swathes of wildflowers in early summer.
5. A summer to remember Visit Eden this summer to delve even deeper into the story of Planet Earth – exploring the incredible worlds of forests and oceans.
Not forgetting the world pasty championships & 2020 Eden classic (cycling event)!
Why not put these dates in your Diary:
18th January: Poetry & drawing workshop
24th January: Traces of unbounded artist talk
26th January: Free weekend entry for selected groups until 26th Jan!
8th February: University Open day
14th & 15th February: Valentine's Dinner
20th February: Little Eden's under five's club returns
26th February: you & the planet royal society event
With so much to see, do and learn at Eden this year you really must see for yourself!
For more information on what Eden has to offer click here