4th April 2019
April in Cornwall
Cornwall is the nations favourite holiday destination and is in full swing during Spring. The scenery and woodlands are blooming with colour and life, longer days mean our beaches although still crisp is the ideal time for quiet beach walks. With an abundance of activities to enjoy, why not make the most of the late Easter and see what Cornwall has to offer.
- With rides, carousels and chocolate easter egg trails. Flambards is a fantastic place for an Easter visit for the family.
- A whole host of Easter activities are at The Lost Gardens of Heligan this April. Pop in and see some of the special new arrivals.
- Discover the magic of The Eden Project. With so much going on this month including the 2 undercover biomes and a fantastic farm theme this Easter. Don't forget Hangloose at Eden for the more adventurous!
- Put your garden gloves and hats on with the Cornwall Garden Society Spring Flower Show on 6th and 7th April.
- Head to Camel Creek Family Adventure Park for golden egg hunting, face painting and much more this Easter.
- Explore St Micheals Mount this month for rockpool adventures and curious easter trails.
- Meet creepy crawlies and amongst egg hunting, Bodmin Jail has bat hunting too on 21st April. Fun for everyone.
After a day out exploring all the fantastic experiences in Spring that Cornwall is known for, arrive back to the Carlyon Bay Hotel and sink into our comfy sofas while enjoying a delicious lunch, afternoon tea or spend the rest of the day relaxing in our luxury Spa.