28th November 2018
Cornish Christmas Markets
If you are looking for suggestions of where to visit this festive season or some inspiration for your Christmas shopping - look no further!
The smell of mulled wine and roasted chestnuts fill the air. Sparkling lights illuminate the dark winters evening and handmade gifts surround you. This is the delight of a Cornish Christmas market.
- 1- 2 Dec - Flambards Christmas Fayre
- Flambard welcomes back its wonderful annual Christmas Fayre. This encompasses a festive and family friendly event, sharing the magic of Christmas with all that visit. This is the perfect opportunity to choose from some great gifts and treats.
- 3 Nov- 2 Dec - Fowey Christmas Market
- Witness Fowey come alive with the spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the wealth of local products, from art, to food, to affordable stocking fillers.
- 6 - 9 Dec - Padstow Christmas Festival
- Cornwalls finest foods! With an array of presents to choose from including wooden toys, art, decorations and clothing.
- 8 - 9 Dec - Mount Edgcumbe Christmas Fayre
- Set in the grounds of Mount Edgcumbe, the fayre will feature inspirational cookery demonstrations from leading west country chefs, local produce and craft and gift stalls.
- 15 Dec - 4 Jan - Mousehole Christmas Lights
- Discover the magic of the famous Mousehole Christmas Lights. Official switch on date is Saturday 15th December.
- 28 Nov- 28 Dec– Truro Made in Cornwall Christmas Fayre
- Over 90 local traders! Lemon Quay Plazza in Truro promises to be filled with quality festive treats and gorgeous gifts, all totaly unique to Cornwall.