28th November 2019
Best Winter walks in Cornwall
Rugged moorlands, peaceful woodland and miles of beautiful coastline.
You can see why Cornwall is one of the most popular walking destinations in the UK.
Here are our top 5:
- Carlyon Bay Hotel to Charlestown - 1.1 miles. A short walk along the coastal path takes you from the hotel to the historic port of Charlestown, where Poldark is filmed!
- Gribbin Head - 4 miles, National Trust. This coastal walk takes you to beaches, coves, woodlands and grassland rich in wildflowers, out to the Gribbin Head.
- Lanhydrock to Restormel - 5.3 miles. This walk is a peaceful walk along the River Fowey from Respryn bridge.
- Kingswood & Pentewan - 3 miles. This walk takes you along the woodland path of the Kingswood leading to the small village of Pentewan which has a long sandy beach to stroll along.
- Roughtor to Brown Willy - 5.2 miles. The route follows the quayside through Lerryn and then on a path winding through the woods along the edge of the River Lerryn to the River Fowey
For more information on local walks click here
Alternatively, if you feel you would like some advice and guidance then our friends at Meadow View Guided Hikes can help!
Experienced walkers offering regular walks, guided walks and hikes and self-guided itineraries.
Perfect for those not wanting to walk alone or as a taster/confidence builder.
Or a nice honeymoon activity or family day out perhaps? Enquire here