Permanent - Full Time (40 hours over 5 days)
Closing date: 20th May 2022
Salary: From £11.00Apply
Spa Therapist Location: Sea Road, Carlyon Bay, PL25 3RD
Salary: From £11.00 per hour
Hotel: The Carlyon Bay Hotel
Deadline to apply: 20th April 2022
As a full time Spa Therapist at The Carlyon Bay Hotel, you will be responsible for managing and carrying out professional spa treatments and delivering an excellent customer experience. Our range of treatments include massages, body treatments, spa days and facials. Work for Brend Hotels and receive competitive pay, opportunities for progression, staff discounts at Brend Hotels and paid holidays. Flexible working is available with various shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful local company in Cornwall.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Therapist at The Carlyon Bay, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of spa services in a safe, professional and comfortable manner. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Offer guests a high level of service while embracing the Company’s brand standards
- Meet, greet and direct guests on arrival and dealing with customer enquiries promptly
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation of the spa area at all times and reporting any additional maintenance issues as soon they arise so they are dealt with quickly
- Manage and carry out procedures to the highest standard
- Have current knowledge of all treatments
- Ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Cross sell complimentary services and recommend appropriate home care products
- Ensure prompt payment and thorough consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Ensure all health & safety requirements are met including working in a Covid Secure following the Groups procedures
This position is full time and includes evenings and weekends on a shift basis. We like to make sure our guests have a full experience all year round so the spa facilities are available over Christmas, Easter etc.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role as a Spa Therapist at Carlyon Bay, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A neat and tidy appearance (hair and fingernails) and adhere to uniform requirements.
- Ability to work on your own or in a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 with at least 1 years experience in a busy salon or spa is desirable
- Preferred Elemis, OPI, HD Brows and Lava Shell trained (or experience with)
What’s in it for me?
There’s plenty of perks when it comes to joining the Brend Hotels team which include competitive rates of pay, paid holidays, and commission on spa products sold. You’ll also receive discounts when dining at any Brend Hotels establishment as well as reduced accommodation rates. Brend Hotels are very proud of their wonderful staff and do all they can to develop them, offering support and training throughout their career as well as offering genuine opportunities for career progression within a successful local company.
What is it like to work for Brend Hotels?
Brend Hotels is a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and we pour our hearts and souls into making sure we exceed customer expectations time and time again. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!