Permanent - Part Time (25-30)
Closing date: 31st December 2021
Salary: Depending on experienceApply
Carlyon Bay Golf Club sits with spectacular views over St Austell Bay. Owned by Brend Hotels the club prides itself on being family friendly and offering a welcoming environment for all.
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic person to manage the golf side of the business, working alongside the Clubhouse & Hotel management team. Act as the focus for all golf matters (excluding course maintenance) and liaise with members, hotel residents & visitors ensuring the experience is in line with Brend hotel’s expected standards.
Hours are 25 – 30 a week and will include weekends. Salary dependent on experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage all aspects of internal and external communications in a professional manner with regards the membership & competitions
· Manage and oversee all aspects of the Club’s administration in a professional manner, e.g, subscriptions, minutes and communications. This includes ensuring the maintenance of the Club’s membership system (Club V1) & tee-booking system (BRS)are accurate & up to date.
· Act as the reliable and informative point of reference to members of the Club on all Club and golf matters.
· Organise open competitions, as required, including competition entries, and undertaking starting duties, where required.
· Manage the various sections weekly competitions ensuring the correct vouchers are paid out and scores are uploaded to Club V1 in a timely manner
· Ensure the General Manager & Director’s are kept abreast of all matters of important regarding the club and/or members
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the South West.