Kitchen Porter - Clubhouse
Permanent - Full Time (5 days out of 7)
Closing date: 22nd October 2021
Salary: Above the national minimumApply
The Carlyon Bay Golf Club is looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our friendly kitchen brigade.
The applicant must be:
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Able to work as a team and as an individual
- Able to multi-task and prioritise when needed
- Able to work in a busy environment
What we offer:
- Working as part of a professional and friendly team
- Full uniform is provided along with meals on duty
- A share of the hotels gratuities and entry into the company pension scheme
- Staff loyalty card with discounts & benefits after 3 months service
- The applicant will work a mixture of shifts including morning, afternoon and evenings
- The applicant will be required to work weekends and national Bank Holidays
The Carlyon Bay Hotel is a 4* Star luxury 86 bedroom hotel positioned directly on the seafront with stunning views across Carlyon Bay.
The Carlyon Bay Clubhouse marks the perfect end to our guests round or the perfect destination after a stroll through the secluded hotel grounds. They are encouraged to relax, enjoy a coffee, a drink, or freshly prepared meal, anytime from 9am until 6pm,
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the south west.