Bar Staff - Clubhouse
Permanent - Full Time (35 hours)
Closing date: 22nd October 2021
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Bar Person who has passion for delivering the highest levels of service.
Come and join our friendly team at our stunningly located popular clubhouse serving coffes,food and bar service is open from 8.30am seven days a week so this full-time position includes a variety of shifts (days/afternoons and evenings) working 5 days out of 7.
We also host a wide range of functions throughout the year including weddings,golf days and various parties.
- Competitive hourly rate + a share of tips
- Working as part of professional and friendly team with full on the job training
- Full uniform is provided
- Brend Hotels Staff Discount Card with extra benefits
- Entry into the company pension scheme
- Free employee helpline-to support you with whatever life throws at you
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and enjoy delivering great service to our members and guests alike.
Previous experience either bar or waiting (including being barista trained) is preferred but not essential as full training is given.Most importantly you will be confident in talking to our members and enjoy working as part of a team in a busy environment. If you are enthusiastic, friendly and hard working and think you've got what it takes, then we want to meet you!
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the South West.