Permanent - Full Time (5 days out of 7)
Closing date: 30th September 2021
Salary: Above the national minimumApply
The Carlyon Bay Hotel is looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our friendly kitchen brigade.
The applicant must be:
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Able to work as a team and as an individual
- Able to multi-task and prioritise when needed
- Able to work in a busy environment
What we offer:
- Working as part of a professional and friendly team
- Full uniform is provided along with meals on duty
- A share of the hotels gratuities and entry into the company pension scheme
- Staff loyalty card with discounts & benefits after 3 months service
- The applicant will work a mixture of shifts including mornings and evenings
- The applicant will be required to work weekends and national Bank Holidays
The Carlyon Bay Hotel is a 4* Star luxury 86 bedroom hotel positioned directly on the seafront with stunning views across Carlyon Bay.
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the south west.