Permanent - Full Time (40 )Apply
As a Spa Therapist at The Carlyon Bay Hotel, you will be responsible for managing and carrying out professional spa treatments and delivering an excellent customer experience.
Our treatments include massages, body treatments, spa days and facials.
- Offer guests a high level of service while embracing the Company’s brand standards
- Meet, greet and direct guests on arrival and dealing with customer enquiries promptly
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation of the spa area at all times and reporting any additional maintenance issues as soon they arise so they are dealt with quickly
- Manage and carry out procedures to the highest standard
- Have current knowledge of all treatments
- Ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Cross sell complimentary services and recommend appropriate home care products
- Ensure prompt payment and thorough consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Ensure all health & safety requirements are met including working in a Covid Secure following the Groups procedures
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 with at least 1 years experience in a busy salon or spa is desirable
- Preferred Elemis, OPI, HD Brows and Lava Shell trained (or experience with)
- You must be well presented, articulate, reliable, hardworking and a great team player
This position is full time and includes evenings and weekends on a shift basis working with a lovely friendly team. We like to make sure our guests have a full experience all year round so the spa facilities are available over Christmas/Easter etc.
The Carlyon Bay Hotel is a 4* Hotel situated on the cliff tops of St Austell Bay with stunning sea views. We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the South West.
- Commission on spa products sold
- Uniform provided
- 28 Days holiday
- Meals on duty
- Company pension scheme
- Company discount card (Discounts for Hotel stays, food and drink)