Permanent - Full Time (5 days )
Closing date: 28th August 2020Apply
Our award winning busy restaurants are looking for full-time staff to deliver exceptional service throughout our guests stay.
The applicant must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise when needed
What we offer:
- Working as part of a professional and friendly team with full on the job training
- Full uniform is provided
- A share of the hotels gratuities and entry into the company pension scheme
- Brend Hotels Staff Discount Card with extra benefits
- Potential for live in accomodation
Our shifts are allocated on a rota basis (working 5 days out of 7 including weekends and evenings) working a mixture of breakfast and dinners shifts with the occasional lunch.
We are currently looking for one full and pne part time staff member.