Digital Marketing Assistant
Permanent - Full Time (40 hours per week )
Closing date: 28th February 2020Apply
We are looking for a motivated individual to join The Carlyon Bay Hotel as a Digital Marketing Assistant. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career with the support of experienced Management and continuously growing Sales and Marketing and Design teams.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a full-circle marketing plan, working as part of a growing marketing team reporting to the Sales and Revenue Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with the revenue manager and design team.
You will be running and implementing a full-circle marketing plan which will include:
• Building, scheduling and reporting on email marketing campaigns
• Working with existing customer segments to produce targeted campaigns and promotional links for special offers
• Maintaining the email contact database by ensuring it’s clean and up-to-date
• Using analytical tools to evaluate email performance and provide actionable insights to the wider team
• Contributing to the development of email marketing plans and strategies
• Working closely with our design team to ensure content is delivered on time and amendments are made to optimise performance where applicable.
• Creating blogs and content for web and email marketing
• Proof-reading web content, email content and hotel literature
• Creating an organic social media content plan
• Creating and running social media ads campaign
Experience/skills you’ll need to have in at least ONE of these areas, and a willingness to learn the rest from our team:
• Knowledge of SEO
• Experience of using a web CMS
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creativity and a desire to write
• Impeccable grammar and spelling
• Computer literate
• Great communication, organisational and teamwork skills, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Experience of using an email service provider such as MailChimp
• Experience of using SEM Rush
• Organic social media content creation and planning
• Experience in Facebook ads manager
What we offer:
• Salary £20k depending on experience
• Full-time position Monday-Friday, hours can be flexible as long as it fits in with business needs. Will include very occasional weekend work.
• 28 days paid holiday annually
• Preferential discounts