The Carlyon Bay Hotel are seeking an passionate and confident Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth running of our popular Golf Club. We have an exceptional championship golf course, bar and restaurant which also caters for weddings, functions and golf days.
- To assist in the day to day running and management of the club
- To ensure all guests receive the highest standards of customer service
- To assist in recruit, manage, train and develop the food and beverage team
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- The ability to motivate, inspire and train a team
- A hands on approach and desire to lead by example
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
Our newly renovated clubhouse serving coffee, food and a bar service is open from 8.00am seven days a week so the position includes a variety of shifts (days/afternoons and evenings) working 5 days out of 7 (around 40 hours per week).
As well as a competitive salary, the Hotel offers training & development, share of hotel tips, company uniform, contributory pension scheme and a Brend Hotels Staff Discount Card with extra benefits.
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the South West..