21st August 2018
What's on in Cornwall - Winter 2018
Cornwall is a magical place, no matter what time of year you visit. We have put together a list of some of our favourite activities coming up in winter 2018, with fun for all the family.
- There are over 300, blissfully quiet beaches to explore in Cornwall.
- Cornwall winter walks are unbeatable. Gaze out upon the crashing waves along the dramatic coastline.
- Poppy Golf Day - Carlyon Bay Golf Club, in aid of the Royal British Legion - 4th November.
- Cornwall Film Festival in Falmouth - November 9, 10, 11th.
- St. Austell Torchlight Carnival - November 17th.
- Ice Skating at the Eden Project - available October - February 2019.
- Truro Festival of Lights, 21st November.
- Tate St.Ives Winter Festival - 1st December, free entry.
- Fowey Christmas Market - 30th November - 2nd December.
- Mousehole Christmas Lights -December.
- Victorian Christmas at Lanhydrock House, December.
- Santa by Steam, Bodmin Railway - December.
- Charlestown Boxing Day Swim - 26th December.