19th January 2019
Winter in Cornwall
Cornwall is a beautiful place to visit, no matter what the time of the year. We have put together our highlights for the first few months of the year.
- The Eden Project & Ice Rink - 2.9 miles
- Grab your skates for a unique skating experience at the Eden Project. Let the lights dazzle you and the hot chocolate warm you after a session on the rink! Or for those wanting a more relaxed experience then enjoy the biomes and the various other exhibitions bringing you closer to nature.
- Pinetum Gardens - 1.7 miles
- In the heart of St. Austell, a place of tranquillity, peace and remarkable garden scenery.
- Lanhydrock House - 9.4 miles
- Take a stroll on the beautiful woodland grounds of Lanhydrock House, and discover the magnificent late Victorian country house.
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary - 32.4 miles
- Visit the sanctuary for injured seal pups, and learn about their recovery and returning to the sea.
- Charlestown - 1.5 miles
- Take a gentle stroll to Charlestown - enjoy the coastal walk to the historic fishing port of Charlestown. See where Poldark is filmed!