21st May 2017
What to do at Whitsun
If you are visiting us this Whitsun Half Term then Cornwall has something for everyone. Some of our world famous attractions have great things going on from the 27th May. Below is just a few of the many that we will happily recommend.
- Eden Project - Game On! From retro classics and traditional favourites to the latest tech there is something for everyone! Save money and time by getting your fast track tickets from reception!
- Lost Gardens of Heligan - Wild Week! Now into its 5th year Heligan invites you to ditch technology and tune into nature instead! Save money and time by getting your fast track tickets from reception!
- Camel Creek - Heroes Week! As emergency services from across the county including the Cornwall Air Ambulance and a focus on beach safety with informative displays and activities
- Flambards - Top 5 Things to Do at Flambards! Learn circus skills, venture into the Jurassic era and brave the thrill rides.
- Lands End - Wonderfully Wild! Stand at the start/end of the United Kingdom and make the most of this beautiful countryside with guided walks and much more
- Paradise Park - The Poop Trail! Animals come in different shapes & sizes so obviously so does their......poop!
Visit out Things to do page for more information on other fantastic places to visit when your are staying with us!