13th January 2020
Put the Eden Project on your bucket list for 2020
Are you staying with us in 2020?
Here are 5 reasons to put the Eden Project on your bucket list for this year!
1. Brilliant school holiday activities Starting with February half-term's Colour Uncovered, where kids will get hands-on with art activities to embrace the incredible world of colour!
2. Amazing art exhibitions They will be presenting an array of thought-provoking art exhibitions, starting with Radical Botany, which sees contemporary artists explore biodiversity, trade and extinction.
3. World-class concerts A fantastic line up of music lies ahead, with more acts to be announced alongside Lionel Richie and The Script, including a new range of luxury packages so you can do the Sessions in style.
4. Stunning new gardens They will be opening the UK’s first-ever Korean Garden, powerfully designed as a symbol of hope. And don't miss the return of huge swathes of wildflowers in early summer.
5. A summer to remember Visit Eden this summer to delve even deeper into the story of Planet Earth – exploring the incredible worlds of forests and oceans.
Not forgetting the world pasty championships & 2020 Eden classic (cycling event)!
Why not put these dates in your Diary:
18th January: Poetry & drawing workshop
24th January: Traces of unbounded artist talk
26th January: Free weekend entry for selected groups until 26th Jan!
8th February: University Open day
14th & 15th February: Valentine's Dinner
20th February: Little Eden's under five's club returns
26th February: you & the planet royal society event
With so much to see, do and learn at Eden this year you really must see for yourself!