12th March 2019
What is on at Eden this Spring
Open year-round with discounted tickets available from the hotel's reception the Eden Project has a dedicated spring programme of events, perfect for everyone!
Some of our favourite activities include:
- Follow the trail around our indoor Biomes where you'll discover a new piece of the story each step along the way. As kids fill in their trail sheet, they'll learn about the fascinating lifecycle of the butterfly.
- Settle down for a magical storytelling session with Eden Storytellers.
- Try out craft activities inspired by the beautiful illustrations:
- Make your own grass sprouting seed caterpillar
- Make your own butterfly wings
- Make a caterpillar string puppet
- For older children – make your own wind-up fluttering paper butterflies
- Featuring work by Kurt Jackson, Wolfgang Buttress and Amy Shelton, this insightful exhibition of science and contemporary art presents new views on bees and other native pollinators: their vital role, their extraordinary lives, their plight and the story of our native dark honey bees (Apis mellifera mellifera) and the role they play. Plan Bee brings together a wide range of collaborators from many disciplines connected by their passion to save our pollinators.
- Explore the beauty and diversity of invisible ocean life through stunning imagery, film and soundscape. This permanent exhibit is the latest in Edens Invisible Worlds Series.
For the adrenaline junkie!
- Skywire - Englands longest and fastest zip wire!
- Gravity - a 20m giant cliff swing!
- The Drop - 33ft of free fall simulation with the best views!
- Freefall - the worlds first commercial freefall onto an airbag
- so much more available!
Open weekends in March, Hangloose opens 7 days a week from April.