12th October 2018
Roadworks near to the Carlyon Bay Hotel
Please note that roadworks will be taking place from 8th October for 10 weeks to one of the usual routes to the Carlyon Bay Hotel. For up to date directions please follow our Google Maps link or alternatively please contact the hotel on 01726 812304 for guidance.
Please find below revised directions to the hotel during this time
• Exit the M5 at junction 31 for the A30 to Bodmin/Okehampton.
• Stay on the A30, passing Okehampton, Launceston and Bodmin.
• After you have passed Bodmin, stay in the left-hand lane and at the next junction turn off on to the A391 for St Austell.
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A391.
• At the traffic lights go straight ahead.
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit marked St Austell and stay on the A391.
• You will then go through 5 more roundabouts and at each one you take the second exit, staying on the A391.
• After the 5th roundabout, you will come to traffic lights, where you turn right on to Holmbush Rd/A390.
• At the next set of traffic lights continue straight
• At the next set of traffic lights take a left turn heading for Charlestown/Carlyon Bay
• At the mini-roundabout take a left turn
• Continue straight until you come to the crossroads where the golf club will be directly in front of you. Access to the hotel is by taking a right turn
• The hotel will be on your left
• Our postcode is PL25 3RD.