8th October 2018
October Half Term 2018
Cornwall is an excellent location whatever the season for family holidays, with a wealth of activities available for all to enjoy. Here at Carlyon Bay Hotel, we are delighted to share some of our recommendations:
- Lost Garden's of Heligan | 20 October - 4 November
- 'This Heligan Halloween, experience the creepy but cool in a bug-tastic culmination of spooky Halloween activities set to make your spine tingle!'
- Eden Project | 20 October - 4 November
- Halloweden returns for 2018 and invites you to join them in a beautiful and mysterious world full of magical beasts and mythical creatures.
- Flambards | 24 October
- Halloween Tricks & Treats Firework Spectacular. "Families can enjoy spine-tingling rides and a spooky pumpkin trail in the creepy Victorian Village throughout the day and watch fireworks light up the sky in the evening."
- Trebah Gardens | All October evenings
- "Navigate the garden on the “Terrifying Tentacle Trail” to discover creatures with horrible horns and spine chilling stingers!"
- Bodmin & Wenford Railway | 24 October
- Halloween Murder Mystery Train - Solve a murder mystery whilst enjoying a steam train journey through the beautiful Cornish countryside.
- Hangloose Adventure
- For those seeking a thrill - experience Hangloose's adventure activities! Including the Gravity Swing, freefall, giant Skywire or Big Air!
- Visit the beautiful grounds of Trelissick this half term with autumn trails, broom making and pumpkin carving.
- Bodmin Jail | Various dates available
- Watch a scary movie within the atmospheric surroundings of Bodmin Jail then for those feeling brave enough take a tour into the depths of the Jail with our Resident Medium.
- Lanhydrock House & Gardens | October
- Explore the grounds this October Half term and take part in their brand new detective cycle trail!