10th March 2018
Easter in Cornwall
Cornwall is awash with things to do over the Easter holidays making it the ulimate location to visit. We have an exciting entertainment programme available (30th March - 15th April) to download now with something for everyone to enjoy!
Some of our highlights include:
- Falmouth Spring Festival, 22nd March - 2nd April. As profiled on the BBC’s Great British Garden Revival programme, this wonderful early season festival brings together the Falmouth community like no other.
- Eden Project, 24th March - 15th April. Visit the infamous biomes this Easter. Eggsplore Eden on one of their egg hunts, take on their assault course or join one of their Easter-inspired games!
- Hangloose, choose from a brilliant range of adventure activities based here at the Eden Project, designed for thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies!
- Flambards, Try the new Skyswinger! Visit Ferdi’s BIG Easter Egg Hunt to a veritably Victorian Easter experience in the Victorian Village. Enjoy Historical Musicals & Quiz Trails. Flambards has a 7 day free return!
- Lost Gardens of Heligan, 1st - 15th April. Join Heligan over the Easter holidays , games and workshops; all themed around the classic book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.
- The Minack Theatre - The Railway Children is a heart-warming tale of an Edwardian family whose lives are turned upside down following the mysterious disappearance of their father.
- Lappa Valley, 30th March - 2nd April. With a whole host of Easter themed activities included in the standard admission, including train rides with the Easter Bunny, colouring competition duck racing with prizes and an Easter quiz trail where all children can WIN a chocolate egg.
- Lanhydrock - National Trust, 25th March - 10th April. Join Lanhydrock on their Cadbury Easter Egg hunt. Solve all the clues and become an Easter detective!