13th July 2019
Cornwall is the number 1 place to visit this Summer!
Cornwall is the best place to visit in the Summer months, and here is why....
It is home to OUR breathtaking hotel!
With 2 swimming pools, an 18 hole championship golf course, luxury spa, tennis courts, 9 hole approach course, multiple dining options and more. We are the hotel with the most facilities in Cornwall!
Summer is often focused on the children, and with the title of Best for Families in 2019 there truly is no better place to relax together. But don't worry there is still plenty to do for all ages and interests!
Not to mention a new survey by photo specialist CEWE into the most popular locations across the UK has seen voters pick our beautiful county as their favourite place for a staycation with Devon placing second!
With the sun rising earlier and leaving us later, this time of year is perfect for lazing on the beach, by the pool cocktail in hand or taking a leisurely walk and Cornwall is well known for its sandy beaches, world-famous attractions, beautiful locations and great hospitality and being centrally located a visit to Carlyon Bay would be the perfect base!
Here are a few places local to us we would recommend seeing in Cornwall
- The Eden Project - known as the 8th wonder of the world. Home to the largest indoor rainforest in the world.
- Charlestown - a heritage village, known well to Poldark fans as the home of filming.
- Lost Gardens of Heligan - Heligan's historic gardens were lost under a tangle of weeds until 25 years ago!
- Fowey - A small village with stacks of character. Why not take a boat trip around the harbour with a glass of bubbles in hand?
- Carlyon Bay Beach - a mile long sandy beach with water sports, food, drinks, summer theatre and music for all!