22nd November 2019
Cornish Christmas Markets
If you are stuck for ideas of where to visit this festive season or you need some Christmas inspiration - look no further!
The smell of mulled wine and roasted chestnuts fill the air and sparkling lights illuminate the dark winters evening and handmade gifts surround you. This is the delight of a Cornish Christmas market.
- 23rd-24th November Charlestown Christmas Market, find live music, festive treats and over 50 traders! Held at Penrice Academy, 2 minutes away from the harbour.
- 5th-8th December Padstow Christmas Festival, Cornwalls finest foods, not to mention award-winning beers, ciders and gin!
- 6th-8th December Fowey Christmas Market, possibly the most popular event in the festive calendar, the event sees over10,000 visitors, providing locally produced food and drink and festive gifts.
- 6th-8th December The Lost Garden's of Heligan, Some of the best local producers, artisans, creators and makers, producing unique food and drink, jewellery and art.
- 27th November- 1st December Truro, Lemon Quay, sees over 80 traders every year, all of which have been awarded the 'Made in Cornwall' status, certified by trading standards, guaranteeing you a truly authentic gift
For more information on these events and many more happening all over Cornwall this festive season, click here