25th May 2018
Charlestown Regatta 2018
In the historic port of Charlestown, a stumble along the coast path from the Carlyon Bay Hotel, the Regatta returns from the 21st July for 1 week. This is an infamous event in the area, with a wealth of activities for all to enjoy throughout the week. Charlestown Regatta is a fantastic event for all the community, welcoming visitors to make the most of the festivities.
- Saturday - Sailing Races, Raft Races and the Triathalon
- Sunday - Gig Race, Pasty making workshops & live music
- Monday - Music from the Roustabouts
- Tuesday - Children's Sports Day
- Wednesday - an evening with Johnny Cowling
- Thursday - Grand Carnival with Flora Dance, followed by Proms in the Park & Fireworks
- Friday - Regatta Rocks live music all evening
This is not to be missed! For more information click here.