John Brend's Annual Golf Challenge Cup 2017
31st October 2017
The John Brend Annual Challenge Cup 2017
Last Thursday we ran our annual Golf Challenge alongside a "Ryder Cup Style" event between North Vs South teams over the 18 hole championship course.
The North team concluded of the Saunton Sands, Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple Hotel, Royal & Fortescue and 62 The Bank whilst the South team includes The Devon Hotel, Victoria Hotel, Belmont Hotel, Royal Duchy Hotel and the Carlyon Bay Hotel & Golf Club.
The prizes were awarded to:
- Longest Drive - Megan Deans
- Nearest the Pin - Matthew Brend
- Putting Competition - Kevin Trivett
- Third place - Mark Rowe & Grant Slater
- Runners up - Simon Emerson & Greg Fowler
- Winners - Matthew Brend & Sam Worthington
Overall cup was awarded to the South Devon & Cornwall team, who took the cup home for the second year running.
A fantastic day was had by all and a big thank you to all of those that took part!