The luxury family holiday in Cornwall that is the best in the UK!
Awarded Best for Families 2019 by Conde de Naste Johansens!
Imagine a luxury family holiday where your children can explore rock pools on a private beach, make new friends, swim in sparkling indoor and outdoor pools, and run free in 250 acres of beautiful private grounds.
Discover our range of outstanding facilities for families. We are really proud of our reputation for family holidays and we always go the extra mile to make sure everyone in your family has a sensational time as our guest.
As well as amazing leisure amenities, including two swimming pools and an outdoor adventure play area, we offer children’s entertainment and a supervised playroom during all school holidays. So you know your children will be safe and happy if you want to take some time out to enjoy our superb championship golf course and stunning spa. Or maybe just sit back and enjoy a cocktail, while your children have the time of their life!
During the school holidays, children under 15 years can enjoy:
- FREE children’s entertainment programme to suit all ages, including laser clay pigeon shooting, archery, fun casino nights, balloon and craft workshops, birds of prey experience, big games nights, quiz nights and much, much more.
- FREE soft drinks throughout their stay
- FREE lunches throughout their stay
- FREE ice creams throughout their stay
- FREE packed lunches, if you are heading out for the day
- FREE supervised FuNzOnE open 10 am – 6 pm every day during the school holidays. Packed with brilliant activities to keep children entertained, ranging from traditional arts and crafts through to modern interactive games
- FREE buggy rides down to Carlyon Cove, our own private beach! This is the perfect place for rock pooling, safe bathing and sand castle making. We can provide you with buckets, spades and fishing nets for maximum fun in the sun!
Your family can look forward to these great features on your luxury family holiday in Cornwall:
- Choose from our range of wonderful rooms with superb flexible accommodation for families. Many of our rooms take extra beds or cots and we have a great selection of interconnecting rooms.
- Superb choice and variety of dining options for children of all ages.
- Everything you need to make meal times as easy as possible, including high chairs, booster seats and child-friendly cutlery and crockery.
- Children’s high tea is served in the restaurant, lounge or in the comfort of your room in between 5pm and 6pm. Alternatively, children are very welcome to join their parents for dinner in our restaurant, where they can enjoy dishes from our children’s menu or from the daily dinner menu. We offer a range of excellent Hipp organic baby foods, or alternatively our kitchen can prepare fresh food and puree it for you.
- An outside play area where youngsters can let off steam and have fun with other children.
- Our fabulous indoor and outdoor pools are both family friendly. The depth of both pools starts at 1m and increases to 1.5m at the deepest end. Our outdoor pool also has a separate children’s paddling pool.
- To make travelling with little ones easier, we can provide a complimentary infant pack with essential equipment such as a bottle warmer, changing mat, sterilisation kit, plug covers, night light and feeding equipment. So there’s no need to bring these items with you!
- If you require babysitting, we are happy to arrange this for a supplementary charge, whilst baby listening is available throughout the hotel. Please note this not constantly monitored by staff
- Cornwall is famous for its wonderful family friendly attractions, the best of which are within easy reach of the Carlyon Bay Hotel. Special discounted rates are available for our guests, including for visits to the amazing Eden Project.
- We can arrange bike hire so that you can explore the beautiful lanes and trails of Cornwall, a wonderful way to enjoy the stunning countryside and coastline.
- Our expert PGA professionals can offer junior golf coaching as well as family golf coaching and can provide all the equipment required. The spectacular cliff top setting of our championship golf course will take your breath away.
- You are never far from the sea at Carlyon Bay Hotel. You can even learn to surf or paddleboard together, with special discounted rates for our guests at Harlyn Surf School, Cornwall’s premier surf school.
Carlyon Bay Hotel has everything you need for an awesome family holiday in Cornwall!
We will make sure you have a wonderful time together - one that you will all remember forever.