Directions to Carlyon Bay Hotel
- Exit the M5 at junction 31 for the A30 to Bodmin/Okehampton.
- Stay on the A30, passing Okehampton, Launceston and Bodmin.
- After you have passed Bodmin, stay in the left hand lane and at the next junction turn off on to the A391 for St Austell.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A391.
- At the traffic lights go straight ahead.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit marked St Austell and stay on the A391.
- You will then go through 5 more roundabouts and at each one you take the second exit, staying on the A391.
- After the 5th roundabout you will come to traffic lights, where you turn left on to Holmbush Rd/A390.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Par Moor Rd/A3082. The Britannia Inn pub will be in front of you.
- Opposite Cornish Market World turn right onto Cypress Avenue
- At the crossroads go straight on and the hotel will be on your left.
- Our postcode is PL25 3RD.
- Should you require a taxi to the hotel from local train or bus stations we have excellent contacts with local firms and are happy to arrange one for you.
Google Maps Link
For the best route please use Google Maps