Please send a cv to email@example.comApply
Applicants must be of smart appearance, reliable and trustworthy.
Experience in similar post within the hospitality sector would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given. Written references required.
The applicant must have:
- Excellent verbal skills with a warm, welcoming and friendly personality
- Great customer service skills and be approachable and interact with a variety of different customers
- Ability to work well under pressure
What we offer:
- Working as part of a professional and friendly team
- On the job training
- Full uniform provided with meals on duty
- A share of the hotels gratuities
- Company pension scheme
- Staff loyalty card with discounts & benefits after 3 months service
- You will be entitled to 28 days holiday yearly
- You will be expected to work split shifts 5 days per week including weekends and bank holidays