Permanent - Full Time (5 days out of 7 (Rota) )
Closing date: 24th January 2020Apply
We are currently recruiting for a full time Porter to join our successful and passionate team.
We are looking for a Porter who is responsible for the welcome and farewell of all guests and visitors to the hotel. The role is part of our Concierge team who looks after arrivals, departures, luggage handling and guest requests.
- Greeting guests
- Assisting with luggage
- Setting up function rooms/bedrooms
- Dealing with day to day general guest enquires
What we are looking for:
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and good communication skills
- The ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- You must have a clean driving license and must be aged over 21 (insurance purpose)
What do we offer:
Our Porter receive some excellent Company benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 28 days paid holiday
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
- Free uniform
- Free meals on duty
Working hours are 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends.
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the south-west.